Brat Boy School

Friday, November 16, 2007

Stop feeding the beast

After I read Keith's post over on the bbs it got me thinking and he is right we need to put this behind us and take it as a lesson learned. The reason I started blogging was because Ethan was trashing me now I found it it wasn't really him that was trashing me it was Rick. That don't matter who did what. When I tried to shut them up they moved from this site and I grab it up real quick only to piss them off. I think that part might have worked I was the only one in the history until now to shut down the bbs now mine didn't last long and they were back up and running but I take pride in that. Thing is I know as much as you do maybe a little more thanks to Keith he has become a good friend and I thank him for that, With that said I see no reason too keep this blog going anymore just to keep shit going I think we need to forget about what happen and move on. We are not helping nobody but Ethan & Rick by keeping them in the public eye. I still say delete anything that has to do with Ethan it's not him your talking to remember that. Not sure what I am going to do with this blog yet maybe do a contest and find the next Brat Boy!

Like Keith said Have a nice life everyone.